Naughty or Nice. Why Choose?

 

Intrigues and love triangles, sex and sin...

History is full of sexy stories. Intrigues and love triangles. Sex and sin. Stories of seduction and betrayal captivating audiences for as long as time has been recorded. From the books of the bible through the oral legends of ancient Ireland and the Celts, the romance of the highlanders and the exploits of Greek and Roman Gods, sex definitely sells. It's no different today, so no wonder steamy stories are still among the bestsellers lining our bookshelves, often surrounding the plots with the very myths that set our imaginations and libidos soaring!

I've always had romance and sex in my books. A natural coming together of hero and heroine, but lately I've decided to let my characters spend a little more time between the sheets while they're between the pages of their respective stories.

Why? Because sometimes being bad feels pretty good!

Naughty and nice aren't mutually exclusive, and nice girls like to walk on the wild side, too! I'm definitely a member of the naughty and nice club, and to celebrate that I've decided to write these novellas!

Interest piqued? Wanna hear more?

Most of you know my Cursed by Blood Saga of supernatural thrillers. To spice things up I've taken characters and elements from these stories and created a new series of novellas titled The Red Veil Diaries...yup, named after the dangerously seductive Vampire Club from my book Twice Cursed.  There are four books to date, and one novelette introducing the spin off... 




https://www.amazon.com/Red-Veil-Diaries-5-Book/dp/B081532X2R

So, add some sizzle to your season at the hottest vampire club in NYC! 
CLUB VAMPIRE SPECIAL EDITION BUNDLE
https://readerlinks.com/l/965293





Want even more naughty and nice!
Join my Newsletter!
https://mariannemorea.com/contact




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business at the top, couch-potato on the bottom.

Who's Talking Now?

When Authors Kill...